We are hiring a business development manager (BDM)
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: County Cork
Region: Munster, Southern Ireland
FIND US HERE: Ballyhennick, Rockgrove Industrial Estate, Co. Cork, T45 CY51
Little Island is an industrial and commercial area situated in County Cork, Ireland. The area is a key economic hub strategically located with good transport links.
Join our Team
Due to continued growth in our Irish business, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and results-driven Business Development Manager in Co Cork, Ireland or the surrounding Muster Region to join our Sales Team.
As the Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving our growth strategy by spearheading the expansion of our client base across multiple industry sectors. This role presents an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to substantially impact our company’s continued success.
This role offers the chance to make a tangible impact in an evolving industry landscape. We aim to expand our clientele in the Food, Brewing, Dairy Processing, Pharma, RTEs, Engineering and Hygiene Wholesalers. If you are an enthusiastic, driven individual looking to contribute to a forward-thinking company with a commitment to growth, we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to apply for this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager Cork Job SPECIFICATION:
Working with an enthusiastic sales team in a phenomenally successful business, we are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager with at least 5 years of sales experience in related sectors.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager for the following industries:
- Brewing & Distilling
- Food Industry
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Industrial Cleaning
- Contract Manufacturing
- Growth of sales – the main goal is new business
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new customers and identify their pains
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients
- Present to customers and send quotes to a high standard
- Keep track of sales, and revenues and add details to CRM daily
- Introduction of new products into new and existing accounts.
- Development of new business across all Sectors
- Delivery of technical service on product application
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- Provide feedback to the team and manager
- Proven working experience as a BDM or sales executive in a similar field
- Proven record in target achievement
- Knowledge of the food/chemical industry is desirable
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- computer skills and understanding a CRM
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential
- Ability to work under tight time constraints
- Proficiency in English
- Full driving licence – Irish
Level 8 or 9 Science, Chemical or Food Science Qualification
Previous work experience
Sales – Technical experience in a related field.
You can find out more about Biocel on our About Page.
We are committed to implementing equal opportunities in all our employment policy practices and procedures. Please read our full policies on our Quality & Compliance page.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager position at Biocel.