Who we are
This website www.biocel.ie (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Biocel Ltd. (“Biocel Ltd.“, “we”, “our” and “us”), an Irish incorporated company, with an address at Rockgrove, Little Island, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Biocel Ltd. values and respects the privacy of all users of the Website (“you” and/or “your”). This Privacy Statement sets out the types of personal and commercial information we collect and hold about you, the purposes for which we collect and use such information, details of any persons to whom we disclose such information and other steps we take to protect your privacy.
Please be advised that all personal information that you may provide to us in order to avail of the Software, the Products or the Services, either via the Website, or otherwise will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2007 and any replacement or amending legislation.
You should read the Privacy Statement carefully before using the software or the service or accessing the Website.
If for any reason you do not agree to the provisions of this Privacy Statement, then you should not use the Products or the Services or the Website or, if you have already used the Products or the Services, or accessed or used the Website, then you should cease such use or access with immediate effect.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND THE PURPOSE OF SUCH COLLECTION
We collect a certain amount of statistical and non-personal information in relation to the usage of the Website, including the number of visitors to the Website and pages accessed on the Website.
- We use this information to improve the functionality of, for example, the Website by making it easier to navigate the Website and by allowing for us to provide relevant information on individual web pages.
In addition to collecting such statistical and non-personal information, we also collect personal information from you when you avail of the products and services, or when you register on the Website.
- This may include among other items, such information as your name, email address, property address, telephone number, pricing, and any other information we require to provide our products and services (the “Services”).
We may also need to contact you via email and or telephone in order to support the Products and Services.
- In the event that this occurs we will require you to identify yourself as the registered and authorised user of the Account by seeking answers to questions directly related to your account.
You hereby authorise us to contact you in these limited circumstances and as needed.
Unless you have indicated otherwise by ticking the “opt-out” box when registering with us, we can use your personal information to provide you with details of our services, products and promotions, including contacting you by email.
- If at any time you no longer wish to receive such emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the applicable link contained in the information email sent to you. You can also adjust your registration details and opt-out of receiving such emails and other communications by ticking the appropriate “opt-out” box.
We may need to share the information gathered from you with our sub-contractors, and our Licensees in order to facilitate the full and efficient operation of the Products and Services.
- Such disclosure of information will only occur to the extent necessary to provide the Products and Services of the Website in the fulfilment of our obligations under its agreement with you and or to market to you under the terms of this policy if you so permit.
You can be assured that we only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the above purposes or as required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Other than to the limited extent described in this Privacy Statement, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties and, in particular, will not rent, sell or share your personal information with third parties, without your consent.
- In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are transferred to a third party, whether by way of sale, merger, liquidation or receivership, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the relevant third party as part of this process.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR COMMERCIAL INFORMATION/MATERIALS
Other than to the limited extent described in this Privacy Statement, we will not disclose your commercial information or your Materials to third parties unless such information or Materials are in an aggregate format and, in particular, will not rent, sell or share your commercial information with third parties, without your consent.
- In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are transferred to a third party, whether by way of sale, merger, liquidation or receivership, you consent to the transfer of your commercial information or Materials to the relevant third party as part of this process.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
Under law, you have a right to access the personal information that we hold about you, for which we may charge a small fee. If you wish to access such information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE
In addition to your right to access your personal information, you also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or erased, if we do not have a legitimate reason for holding your data.
- You can correct your personal information either by logging into the Website (if applicable) and clicking on “edit my account info” and making the necessary changes, or you can also contact our office directly to change your account details or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com requesting any changes. All such corrections will be made as soon as possible.
- If you wish to have your data erased, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may in certain circumstances provide links from the Website to third party websites. However, we cannot guarantee that such third-party websites will respect your privacy in the same way as we do and we accept no liability in respect of any failure by those third party websites to keep your personal information secure or any other breach of your privacy or data protection rights.
Cookies are small data files that allow websites to recognise repeat visitors and are used to facilitate visitor navigation and experience of the website. The cookie does this by assigning a unique user number to the visitor. You should be aware that most browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you are entitled to refuse to accept cookies.
- If you wish to do so, then you should adjust your browser settings. You should be aware, however, that cookies can often be necessary to provide you with a certain website feature such as customised delivery of information.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR DISCLOSURE OR DISSEMINATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND ANY CONSENTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE OTHERWISE PROVIDED TO US.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time, and you should regularly check this Privacy Statement for any such amendments. Your continued use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms of any revised Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is covered by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in the English Language. In the event that these terms are translated into any other language, the translation shall be for review purposes only and have no legal effect.
Please Read our Terms & Conditions