Account Manager Job Opportunity at Biocel, Co Cork Ireland
Biocel Ltd is looking for an ambitious and energetic Account Manager – to expand accounts and clientele in the Food, Brewing, Dairy processing, Pharma, RTEs, Engineering and Hygiene Wholesalers.
If you would like to apply for our Account Manager Vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com
Working with an enthusiastic sales team in a phenomenally successful business, we are looking for a motivated Account Manager with at least 5 years of sales experience in related sectors.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Account Manager Roles:
- Increase sales within accounts and new customers
- Building good relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Tracking metrics against target
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients, deliver presentations
- Present to customers and send quotes to a high standard
- Keep track of sales, and revenues and add details to CRM daily
- Introduction of new products into new and existing Accounts.
- Delivery of Technical service on Product Application
- Provide feedback to the team and manager
- Proven working experience as Acc. manager in a similar field
- Proven record in target achievement
- Ability to multitask and analytical person
- Initiative-taking and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Knowledge of the food/chemical industry is desirable
- Time management and planning skills
- Computer skills and understanding a CRM
- Strong negotiation skills are essential
- Ability to work under tight time constraints
- Proficiency in English
- Full driving licence – Irish
Level 8 or 9 Science, Chemical or Food science qualification is an advantage.
Previous work experience:
Sales – Technical experience in a related field.
You can find out more about Biocel on our About Page.
We are committed to implementing equal opportunities in all our employment policy practices and procedures. Please read our full policies on our Quality & Compliance page.