Chlorine Free Teagasc formulation suitable for Hot & Cold use.
Supercleen Locount is a powerful Chlorine Free detergent for Hot & Cold circulation cleaning developed specifically for use in hard water areas with a low foaming formulation. It represents a thorough mastery of detergent technology available to milk farmers and dairymen. It is also Moorepark Tested.
Biocel’s detergent cleaning range has been designed to provide a cost-effective method of producing impressive results.
- Powerful 76% all temperature Detergent.
- Low foaming, easily rinsed off equipment.
- Developed specifically for use in hard water areas.
- Use as part of a Chlorine Free wash system.
- Produces Top Quality results on TCM, TBC & Thermoduric.
- Suitable for Machine & Bulk Tank.
- Supercleen Locount leaves the plant ready to use for next milking.
- No need to leave plant wet with solution.
Part of Biocel’s complete range of Dairy Hygiene Products, use our Supercleen Locount in conjunction with Serpent for consistent low TCM & TBC’s.
Biocel’s Supercleen Locount is a 76% Sodium Hydroxide Moorepark formulation suitable for Hot and Cold use. It is proven to be very effective in both hard and soft water areas. It has a low foaming formulation that is easily rinsed from equipment. Supercleen Locount eliminates the need to leave the product in plant between milkings.
Dissolve Supercleen Locount in hot/cold water at a rate of 227g/45 litres the temperature of the hot wash should be a minimum of 55°C at the end of the wash cycle for effective cleaning. This is enough for 5 units, for each additional unit add an extra 9 Litres of solution. The temperature of the hot wash should be a minimum of 55°C at the end of the wash cycle Do not reuse solution.
For additional usage information please contact us.
Please click on the link to request a Biocel safety datasheet. If you have any queries, please contact us.