Chlorine Free Detergent for Milking Plants
Bulk Tank & Milk Silo Detergent.
Multisan CF is a highly effective dual hydroxide chlorine-free detergent & circulation cleaner for hard and soft water areas. It is a non-foaming, phosphate-free, liquid detergent designed to effectively remove milk residues, bacteria, and other contaminants from the surfaces to maintain hygiene and prevent the growth of harmful microorganisms.
Multisan CF represents a thorough mastery of chlorine free detergent technology available to milk farmers, milk processing plants and dairymen.
Biocel’s chlorine free detergent cleaning range has been designed to provide a cost-effective method of producing impressive results.
- Suitable for use in Manual and Automatic washing systems.
- Low Foaming, Phosphate Free and easily rinsed off equipment.
- Multisan CF is very effective in hard and soft water areas.
- Our Chlorine Free Detergent is also Suitable for Hot & Cold wash.
- Eliminates the risk of TCM’S and Chlorate Residue.
- Produces Top Quality results on TCM, TBC & Thermoduric Bacteria.
- Multisan CF leaves the plant ready to use for your next milking.
Part of Biocel’s complete range of Dairy Hygiene products. Use our Multisan CF in Conjunction with Serpent for consistently low TBCs.
20L, 200L, 1000L
Biocel's Multisan CF is a Premium Dual Hydroxide Chlorine Free liquid milking plant and Bulk tank detergent suitable for Hot and Cold use. It is proven to be very effective in hard water areas. It has a low foaming formulation that is easily rinsed from equipment. Multisan CF is suitable for use in both Manual and Automatic washing systems.
Mix 450 ml of Multisan CF with 45 litres (10 gallons) of water if cold washing, or alternatively 300 ml for hot washing, with a target temperature of 55°C at the end of the wash cycle. This is enough for 5 units, for each additional unit add an extra 9 Litres of solution. Do not reuse hot solution.
For parlours with milk meters and ACR’s, it is suggested to increase hot wash dilution to 450 ml per 45 L.
Please click on the link to request a Biocel safety datasheet. If you have any queries, please contact us.