Biocel’s Deepcleen is a solvent-based general purpose cleaner formulated for a wide range of cleaning applications in the food processing sector.
Biocel’s Deepcleen is a clear amber-coloured liquid; it functions by penetrating hardened fat or organic residues, emulsifying them and rendering them water-soluble.
Originally formulated as a general-purpose detergent for work surfaces and floors, Biocel’s Deepcleen is now applied across numerous industries.
- Highly effective degreaser for manual or pressure wash use.
- Specially formulated to remove fat, oil and organic soils.
- Safe to use on a wide range of surfaces.
- Increases shelf-life /Increases effectiveness of preservatives.
- Catalyses sugar inversion.
- Chelates trace metals.
- Acts as synergistic antioxidant & retards fat oxidation.
- Optimises gel strength in jams/jellies/gelatine desserts
- Prevents discoloration/off-flavours.
- Inactivates enzymes/micro-organisms.
- Promotes leavening process.
- Stabilises colour, taste, flavour, vitamins.
Available in 5L, 25L, 200L, 1000L containers.
Formulated for a wide range of cleaning applications in the food processing sector.
In particular, Deepcleen is ideal for removing fat deposits and organic residues under cold conditions.
Safe to use on a variety of surfaces including stainless steel, aluminium, vinyl and ceramic.
Used for general-purpose manual cleaning, particularly in the food processing sectors.
Heavy soils: Apply undiluted in a fine spray and pressure wash off (hot or cold)
Get in Touch
Send us a message or request to speak to one of our dedicated specialists.