Biocel’s Chlorite MP is a foam cleaner specifically designed to combat pathogenic micro-organisms, especially in food processing plants.
With a strong foam-clinging capacity, Biocel’s Chlorite MP offers ease of use and effective surface contact.
Benefitting from an ability to produce impressive non-streaking and odour-free results, Chlorite MP also provides a biocidal action.
Biocel's Chlorite MP has an effective formulation and foam strength to ensure that the detergent remains in contact (even on vertical surfaces) long enough to penetrate dried-on stains and ground-in scales.
- Suitable for general purpose usage for the removal of food residues and organic deposits..
- High-foaming and non-streaking.
- Non-corrosive when used at recommended concentrations on compatible equipment.
- Effective grease and fat deposit emulsification.
- A strong-clinging foam – provides optimal contact timewith best results achieved within 12-15 minutes.
Chlorite MP is available in: 20L and 25L
Biocel’s Chlorite MP is an alkaline/chlorine high-foam cleaning detergent.
Food & Beverage
0.5-5% v/v in the cold
Biocel can supply foam-cleaning equipment for both small and large plants.
Remember: Biocel’s in-house development team can customise products to meet unique situations.
Please click on the link to request a Biocel safety datasheet. If you have any queries, please contact us.
Get in Touch
Send us a message or request to speak to one of our dedicated specialists.